Add versatility to your routine by controlling your lights with your voice. Using Google Home or Google Assistant, you can control your Smart Switches and Smart Dimmers using voice commands like:
- Ok Google, turn on the Living Room
- Ok Google, dim the Dining Room to 30%
Linking Google Assistant and Google Home to Deako
Before getting started, make sure your Deako products are set up and your Google Home devices are setup.
- Open the Google Home app and select the menu at the top left corner.
- Select Home Control .
- Tap the plus icon to add a new device.
- Select Deako from the Add devices list.
- Login to Deako and select your location.
- You will be prompted to assign rooms to your switches. This step is optional and not required.
- Tap Done.
- Tap Got it and you are all set.
If Google Assistant and Google Home suddenly stopped controlling your lights, check your Deako Bluetooth-to-Wifi bridge connection. Unplug the bridge, then plug it back in.
Need assistance? Contact our Customer Success team today.