Jump to a section...
Get to know your Simple Nightlight Switch
- Daylight sensor detects the light level to automatically turn the LED guide light on when ambient light is low, and off when ambient light is high
- Guide light features a warm white color
- Long-lasting energy-efficient LED with long life expectancy Includes louvered lens to control light brightness
The Simple Nightlight Switch is easily installed the same way as all our other switches!
- The nightlight works independent of the rocker switch.
- The brightness of the LED nightlight is automatically adjusted depending on the available ambient light.
- To avoid damage to the product, DO NOT use disinfecting products, including foggers, sprays or other types of atomized cleaning agents
- DO NOT spray liquid onto the product
- To clean use a damp cloth with mild soap, then wipe with a dry cloth
The Simple Nightlight Switch is only for use in single-pole circuits, i.e. it should be used in locations where it's the only switch controlling the light.
If the Simple Nightlight Switch is controlling the light but the nightlight isn't lighting up, the Neutral wire is disconnected. If this is the case, contact Deako Support.
If the Simple Nightlight Switch is controlling the light but the nightlight is only lighting up when the switch is turned to the On position, the Hot and Load wires are swapped. If this is the case, contact Deako Support.