Follow the instructions below to install Deako Simple Switches in a 3-way or 4-way circuit.
Don't know what kind of circuit you have? Check out Wiring Types.
- Deako Backplates installed (check out Installing Deako Backplates in a 3-way Circuit or Installing a Deako Backplate in a 4-way Circuit)
- Deako Simple Switches
1. Plug in a Deako Simple Switch
Install a Deako Simple Switch into one of the Deako Backplates in the circuit.
- Insert the switch into the Deako Backplate
- Align the blue tab with the slot on the Deako Switch
- While pressing the switch inwards, push in the blue tab
2. Snap on Deako Faceplate
Install the Deako Faceplate by snapping it onto the backplate.
3. Repeat for each switch in the circuit
Move to the next switch and repeat step 1-2 for each switch in the circuit. Once you have installed Deako Simple Switches into each backplate in the circuit, you're all set!