Have a light that is physically controlled by only one switch? You're in the right place!
Have a light that is physically controlled by multiple switches? Check out Installing a set of Deako Switches
- Deako Backplate installed (check out Wiring Backplates for 1-ways)
- Deako Switch (either a Deako Simple Switch, Smart Switch or Smart Dimmer)
1. Plug in a Deako Switch
Install a Deako Switch (Deako Simple Switch, Smart Switch or Smart Dimmer) into the Deako Backplate.
- Insert the switch into the Deako Backplate
- Align the blue tab with the slot on the Deako Switch
- While pressing the switch inwards, push in the blue tab
2. Snap on Deako Faceplate
Install the Deako Faceplate by snapping it onto the backplate.
Now that you have plugged in a Deako Switch, what's next?
- Learn how to link the switch as a 3-way or 4-way set
- Learn more about the Deako App
- Learn how to add a Deako Smart Product to your Deako App