Follow the instructions below to install a Deako Switch in a single-pole circuit.
Don't know what kind of circuit you have? Check out Wiring Types.
- Deako Backplate installed (check out Installing a Deako Backplate in a Single-pole Circuit)
- Deako Switch (either a Deako Simple Switch, Smart Switch or Smart Dimmer)
1. Plug in a Deako Switch
Install a Deako Switch (Deako Simple Switch, Smart Switch or Smart Dimmer) into the Deako Backplate.
- Insert the switch into the Deako Backplate
- Align the blue tab with the slot on the Deako Switch
- While pressing the switch inwards, push in the blue tab
2. Snap on Deako Faceplate
Install the Deako Faceplate by snapping it onto the backplate.
Now that you have installed a single-pole Deako Switch, what's next?