Attention Security Technicians! We realize you are experienced in your trade but to save you time and effort, skim through these quick tips and tricks for working with Deako products.
1. Link any switches that control the same light
Any switches that control the same light need to be linked before being added to the Deako app and adding Deako to the Qolsys panel.
2. Make sure all smart devices are paired to the Deako app
The Qolsys panel will be unable to locate Deako devices if they haven't been paired to the Deako app.
3. Make sure the Qolsys panel is on the same Wifi network as Deako devices
Deako products are only compatible with 2.4 GHz networks.
4. Make sure a Wifi-bridge is set up
A Wifi-bridge allows Deako devices to connect with integrations like the Qolsys panel. Smart Switches and Dimmers are Wifi-enabled, so double check that one is set up as the bridge via these steps.
5. Don't use Alarm.com in Alexa or other home integrations to control lights
Alexa and other home integrations connect with Deako separately. For best performance, control Deako smart switches directly in those other home integrations.