To control your Deako lights with your voice using Google Home, first set up Google Assistant.
- On iOS, download the Google Assistant app on the App Store.
- On Android, press and hold the home button to open Google Assistant.
- Open Google Assistant and select the Menu > Menu > Settings > Home Control.
- Click the plus sign and select Deako from the list of devices.
- The welcome screen for the Deako Store will appear; Login to Deako and select your location.
- Google Assistant will open and allow you the option of assigning rooms. This step is optional and not required. To continue, press Done.
- Click Got it when the Google screen appears saying, “You’re all set”.
Now that your Google Assistant is set up, you're able to control your lights by talking to your phone. If you'd also like to control your lights using your Google Home device, make sure your Google Home is setup. You will be able to control your Deako lights through Google Home automatically if Google Assistant is set up.