With schedules, you can program any switch to turn on, off, or dim at preset times. A common use is to have your outside lights turn on in the evening and go off early in the morning. This is also great for having lights turned on when you aren't at home, making the house look like you are at home.
Creating a Schedule
- Open the menu in your Deako App.
- Select Schedules.
- Tap the plus sign at the top right.
- Select the switch you would like to have scheduled.
- Customize the states. Would you like to schedule your switch to turn on, off, or both?
- Select which days of the week you would like this schedule to be repeated.
- Tap Done at the top right.
Editing a Schedule
- Return to the Schedules page in your Deako App.
- Tap the right side of the schedule you would like to edit.
- Customize your schedule's settings.
- Tap Save at the top right.
To delete your schedule, go to the edit schedule page and scroll to the bottom where you may tap Delete.