A dimmer is not recommended for a fan and does not currently offer the controls for fan speed. However, you can purchase a smart switch and utilize the timer and schedule features to turn the fan off and on.
Articles in this section
- Where can I buy Deako Switches?
- Can I buy one Deako Smart Switch and control all the lights in my house?
- Do I have to change every light switch in my house to be a Deako switch?
- My light is controlled by two switches. Can I order one Smart Switch and one Simple Switch for this light?
- Can I buy a Smart Dimmer to control my fan speed?
- What is your warranty and return policy?