- Neutral wire required
- Ground wire required for safe operation
- Click here for additional specs
How to Install
- Identify your existing wires and strip to 3/8".
NOTE: Our wires are polarity sensitive.
- Trim the blue and yellow Deako wires flush to the plastic. Do not shorten other Deako wires.
- Connect the wires:
- Ground to the green Deako wire
- Neutral to the white Deako wire
- Hot In to the black Deako wire
- Load to the red Deako wire
- Plug in switch by pressing down on blue tab.
OPTIONAL: Test wiring by toggling the switch on/off.
- Carefully manage wires into the junction box and install backplate using included screws.
- Snap faceplate onto backplate.